Sunday, August 3, 2008

So Long Grandma.....it's been fun!




I've been thinking lately that if I didn't publicly stand up and say thank you to Grandma, then I would be ungrateful. Grandma was generous enough to let us camp out at her house for most of the summer and everything has been awesome. Humor me for a moment while I reflect on a few of my favorite things at Grandmas... Shiny silver bathroom wallpaper, 12 different colors of carpet, helpful "instructions" taped all over the walls, a broken air conditioner, the stocked liquor cabinet, and last but certainly not least, the MAUVE bathroom!! I'm going to miss living here, but am looking forward to moving tommorow. :0)

7 comments:

Kelltie said...

I bet you are SO excited to move! I'm excited for you!!! I hope you had a nice bath one last time in the "mauve" tub though!

Erin said...

Ohhh looks like there is room in there for two... mind if I come.

Erin

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

Fully stocked liquor cabinet??? We're coming two weeks too late!

JamieLynn said...

The cabinet was fully stocked when we moved in.....:0)

Unknown said...

I think that the pic in the mauve tub should be framed in your new house, it's very sexy. :)

JamieLynn said...

Oh ya it's sexy!! (except for the stain on my shirt, dang.)

onecent said...

I am totally jealous of your plum tub! HAHAHA