Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sarah...this one's for you!

I guess you know you've dropped the ball when friends and family are emailing you asking if you are OK because you haven't posted in a while! I had no idea I had such a following that people would be begging for more. The truth is....I'm a slacker. John can attest to this simple and honest fact. Whew, I'm glad I got that off my chest. I know people hate excuses, so I'm going to stick with that. Slacker=Jamie.

Our winter so far has been packed with fun. To name a few of our adventures: we've gone sledding, tubing, visited the Science and Children's Museum, crashed a few parties and had a weekend of fun at the Dells. That doesn't even cover the big stuff like Christmas, winter break, New Year's and that Max started at a new Deaf/Hard of Hearing preschool. (we are super stoked about that one)




The boys enjoying some snow that is actually snowman compatible. (usually the snow is so dry here, it is hard to even make a snowball)



Max loving the wave pool at the indoor waterpark at the Dells. (a full post of all our fun there will come soon)


Jackson "surfing." The picture is pretty blurry, but you get the gist.

Some dive in Wisconsin that had the best fresh Strawberry milkshakes!

9 comments:

emily said...

So dive in WI?! Come on now! There are no dives in WI! ;)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Holy Crap, I was getting worried about you! :)

What fun you guys have had. THat must be the most adorable snowman ever, little bri will die when I show it to him. Love the pic of you and the boys! We miss you guys! :)

jewly said...

Looks like you have been having allot of fun. Glad you are well.

nikki said...

I think it's hard to blog when so much is going on - it's like you don't know where to start. So I am also Slacker=Nikki.

It looks like all is well in the Parrish fam!

Douglas Family said...

Ok, so just to be clear I did not intend on a guilt trip - but I am glad that you are well. Also I want you to know I don't think you are a slacker at all. Clearly you are just a good mom who attends to her children before updating the blog.

Bubba the Hutt said...

And here I thought you'd off'ed John for insurance money and moved to Canada. I've learned that you never know what pregnant Jamie is going to do.

Glad to see the guy is alive and well. Then again, that could be an old photo...

onecent said...

YAY! you're alive!!
glad you're enjoying the nice Minnesota weather anyway ;)

It's Not Your Fault! said...

Not Canada... Jaime would goto Costa Rica and hide in style.

Nice try Bubba.

John said...

I am not off'd. This is me, John. I logged in myself and did this post from my computer. That cannot be faked.