Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halloween Decor

Knowing that I don't really decorate for Halloween, Max decided to take matters into his own hands, or ears actually. Check out his new and improved ORANGE and BLACK ear molds!

When Max's ears grow a little, he has to get new ear molds so his aids will work properly. At his last audiologist appointment, Max insisted on orange and black. I was a little apprehensive, but decided to let him. Last week I stopped by the hard of hearing room at his school. It wasn't long before I figured out why Max insisted on the color scheme. Every boy at Fernbrook with hearing loss was walking around in orange and black ears. Usually Max bangs to the beat of his own drum, so this cracked me up. I guess every boy feels the need to fit in now and then.
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

emily said...

GREAT choice buddy! love 'em!

Papa Parrish said...

That is really cool, Max. Nana

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Oh boy crayons! Max looks great, makes you wonder if he ever overheard the Gum in his ears type of comment. Brian has lately been commenting on things other kids say that he found offensive, it is amazing how much they notice!