Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's not every day we actually iron our clothes

A couple Sundays ago I had a hankerin' for some creased shirts. Don't ask me why....I usually could care less. (sue me, my kids usually go to church with their hair not combed and wrinkled shirts, but they are there) So to mark this momentous for no other reason than my kids clothes were ironed occasion, I had to take a few pictures. Notice those creases down Max's shirt......ooh ahh!!

Doesn't Jackson look extra handsome and well kept? Or is it that he is next to the shaggiest dog on the planet?
The, yes THE Sadie Lady looking pretty as ever.
I couldn't pass up posing with this little gem.
The kiddos looking cute, even if Gator is pretty much showing his man parts to the whole wide inter-web.
I'm still working on the brush the boys hair thing. One day lightening will strike twice in the same place and we will have ironed clothes and their hair will be done.

1 comment:

Beccarigg said...

I think I have an iron somewhere in my house but it's literally been years since I've used it! Seriously impressed with your ironing skills.

p.s. I cannot stop saying "Oh for cute" lately and I totally learned that from you! That expression rules. I want to write OFC on everyone's cute facebook pics but I'm sure no one would have any idea what I was talking about. haha!