Saturday, October 10, 2009

Frightful October....Be afraid be very afraid

Boo! Ghosts, Goblins, Ghouls.......and Snow! That's right, the scariest thing this October is that Mother Nature decided to bring us a early dose of winter. I'm shaking in my boots.....my snow boots. It's just not right I tell you, not right.




Max woke up wanting to "rake" the snow. You can tell it is suppose to be fall and they have been talking about raking the leaves at school, so naturally you should rake the snow in autumn as well. Jackson, ever the optimist, had a better idea. He decided to celebrate the snow Halloween style and carved out a pumpkin with the shovel!

3 comments:

Camie said...

I love that you are posting this before 10 a.m.!! I wish you were our neighbors--my kids were dressed and out in the snow at 8:30, before breakfast!

Douglas Family said...

That is scary! I don't think I would like that at all. They are forecasting snow for us soon as well, but I think just overnight (which means it will thaw in the morning). What is up with mother nature?

Hot Diggity Daws said...

That's funny, yesterday had a heat advisory!!! Wow, I guess some of us are warm in our flip flops!

I only laugh because I'd actually love to walk out the door to some snow, my kids would be shocked out of their minds!

I suppose the forecaster would be too...