Monday, October 12, 2009

Sister Sadie

I took Sadie to her four month check up this week. I know a little late, but who wants to take their kids in for shots anyways? Well, the stats are in and we just might have ourselves a future WNBA player on our hands. (if they don't go bankrupt beforehand)



Height - 97%+ 26 1/2 inches
Weight - 50% 14lbs 2 0z
Head size - 25% 40 cm



The Dr. gave me the go ahead to start her on cereal. I've fed her a couple times and she does not like the idea one bit. I'll get a pic of it up here sometime because she makes one of the funniest disgusted faces I've ever seen. It's a little hard to feed and take a pic at the same time, so here is one of her eating something else...

2 comments:

emily said...

How's the poop factor?
Miss you guys already:)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Oh boy, she is growing tall! What a cutie.