Sunday, October 25, 2009

Please Excuse my absence

I've been a little preoccupied.I've fallen in love with my new phone....my iphone. It's more like a elementary school/ jr. high crush really. I secretly liked and wanted it but didn't want to tell anyone. I threw a few hints out, but nothing too conspicuous. When John and I were at Best Buy looking at phones, I finally blurted out that I NEEDED one. It was intense, much like the do you like me, circle yes or no note you might pass. Well John circled yes, and I immediately fell head over heals over my iphone. If I had time to doodle, i heart the iphone and ip+jp would be all over my house. It's options are pretty much endless. You can download games, get personalized radio stations, scriptures, the list goes on and on. I was hooked, addicted really. But, just like my love for Cody Johnson at a 7th grade dance, it didn't last long. All good things must come to an end! I got my bill in the mail yesterday. This love affair is finished. I'm over you iphone, you are just not that cool.





IPhone, you will never be as cool as this cute little thing!
I think addiction to gadgets runs in the family!

2 comments:

emily said...

Too bad you didn't have it when I was there...we could have used the "bump it" application:)

BTW...love Max's sitting position. Good thing he's not Sadie;)

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

Sorry about the bill, thats why we passed on the iphone!