Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Here we go again

It's that time of year again. Back to schedules, routines, homework and carpools. Back to school time!! Woo Hoo!!

Most kids are happy to go back, but from the looks of things, I'm a tid bit more excited than they are! I just can't wipe that smile off my face.
Jackson is heading off to Mrs. Flatgard's 3rd grade class. Big changes in life are always hard for him to adjust to. I hope his first day of school wasn't too hard for my crazy little man.
Here's Max before heading out the door to 1st grade in Mrs. Raja's class. Max told me he only wanted to smile a little because he is just a little excited. I hope his smile is bigger when he gets off the bus from a great first day of school.
As for Sadie, well she doesn't need to go school just yet. She's a self taught genius. Here is something she learned just the other day! It's always a crowd pleaser and she loves to show people everywhere we go her knew trick.
Time to get back to my bon bons.

4 comments:

Camie said...

hope day #1 was great! Our only setback was Lydia getting on the wrong bus and not walking off the bus while I was waiting for her. She didn't get home for another 45 minutes!! She'll get it right tomorrow!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Awesome. I have no CLUE there is an area of the world where people are wearing long sleeves already. You look fabulous in yours BTW. Go School!

Kinda makes me want to shout hooray...or better yet Squewoo!!!

--who wouldn't want to use the word verification word squewoo in a sentence?

emily said...

look at you sister! in NYC with the man. all pimped out:) happy that the kids won't want to kill each other at least for another 8 months! glad i got to witness sadie's new trick first hand. miss you!!

The White Way said...

Jamie, I miss you and your little nose picker. Your boys are so adorable and so are you!! Hope you enjoy the calm.