Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm a sucker for celebrating


Jackson came home from school on the first day and deemed it a success. (and that is a MAJOR feat!!) To celebrate he quickly suggested that we whip up something from the Wookie Cookbook. I think he knows me all too well, and knows that I will use any excuse to celebrate. We flipped through the book for a while and settled on the idea of making little R2D2's.


For any trying to pack on a few pounds, here are the glutenous directions:

Roll a Twinkie in melted white chocolate and immediately roll in nuts of your choice. Place kit kats on each side, and enjoy...that is if you like having your stomach ache from the sweetness of it all.




1 comment:

Beccarigg said...

Oh I'm all about gaining pounds these days! ; ) That looks awesome!! And you definitely win major cool mom points for making that with them. Yum!