Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fads gone wild


If you don't know what Silly Bands are, then you have been living under a rock for the last 12 months. Sadie being ever so trendy has decided to jump on the silly band-wagon. And yes, those are paint swatches on my wall, they've been there for months. I just can't make up my mind. But I digress....


Sadie can't get enough of her buh buhs. (Sadie speak for bracelet) She loves them so much that if you ask her to have one, she will give you a look something like this one and say MINE!!!


I'm hoping that like all hot trends, this one will come and go quickly like my hyper-color shirt I had in the 7th grade.

3 comments:

Camie said...

I was also laughing today about the fact that Wyatt has a word for bracelet (because of silly bands!). He calls them beebits.

Cecia said...

Sadie is hysterical. I especially love that she requires all 60 of them on her arm at one time :) I love that when I asked her if I could "see" one the other night she looked at me like I was completely crazy !

Papa Parrish said...

What fun you have! Love the room, and love the buh buhs. NanaP