Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackie!

How many times can I say time flies? I've said it before and I'll say it again...slow down Jack, you are growing up too fast! Jackson or as Sadie likes to call him Jackie, turned 9 last week. Mother nature decided to give him a little surprise and snowed. He wasn't going to let snow in April ruin his special day!

I was excited that I finally got to use this Birthday banner a friend made for my b-day last August! It looked adorable.....Thanks Camie! Jack was excited to open the card presents first....he knew that meant $$$!
We took a trip over to the Science Museum because Jackson can't get enough of that place. He had some birthday money to blow, but somehow didn't think the stuff in the gift shop looked as cool when he had to use his own money, so he went home empty handed!


Jackson got extra lucky and ended up with an ice cream cake and cheesecake! (it's a long story)
All in all, I think his birthday was a success, even without a party. Happy Birthday Jack!

1 comment:

emily said...

happy birthday jack!!! i miss you!!!!