Monday, April 11, 2011

We interrupt this spring break blogathon to bring you this breaking news:

This is how I feel about the whole situation below:


John Parrish is in trouble.

Major trouble.

Trouble beyond description.

Why you ask? Well, I was putting away laundry today when I found his stash. I feel hurt beyond words. I keep reaching around to pull the knife out of my back but can't quite reach.

What was in his stash? Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. That's right, he was hiding thin mint cookies from me. That dirty dog. He will never get away with this. How could he possibly think that I wouldn't find out about this betrayal and deception. I wonder what other goodies he has stashed from me throughout the years. I don't know if I can ever trust him again.

I'll be expecting a big, huge apology when he returns.


4 comments:

John said...

Stash- Yes. Eat- No. The other sleave I gave to you. All for you baby.

Cecia said...

I love it. Have I ever mentioned you two are some of my favorite people? Hysterical.

Beccarigg said...

BUSTED! How could you JP? You don't hold out on girl scout cookies! that's just wrong. The trust will be hard to earn back after a stunt like that! ; )

JamieLynn said...

That didn't sound like an apology to me....