Monday, May 16, 2011

Master P

Almost two years ago, John started on a quest.....he wanted to be referred to as Master P. Every once in a while he would remind me that he was working so hard not for his MBA, but so that when he asked me a question I would respond "yes, master." There is only one problem....he forgot who he married. Do you think I am ever going to call anyone my Master? Nice try....all that hard work for nothing. Well I guess he did get his MBA, that has to count for something right?

All kidding aside, I am proud of him for all of his hard work. I am also so very very happy for this chapter in our lives to be closed. It's time to hand over that honey-do list that has been put on hold for a while!

John's parents were able to make a whirlwind trip out to show their love and support.


Congrats John!!!

5 comments:

emily said...

I laughed out loud! I'm going to request he change his twitter name.

Beccarigg said...

Congrats Master P, I'm totally calling him that from now on : ) (also your blog header is so so gorgeous. Was that the same one from your Christmas card? love it!)

John said...

Thanks for the recap Jamie. Major kudos for you for picking up my slack over the last 2 years. Love you!

Douglas Family said...

Congrats John! What an exciting day!

It's Not Your Fault! said...

Well done.

You are Master P. I will call you that right after I get my trophy...

You have a twitter name? Please tell me there is a higher power that prevented that from happening!! Jaime would never approve a freaking twitter accout.