Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Spring Time Happenings

We've been busy around here at the Parrish house, and as a result I've slacked on my blogging. Here's a little glimpse into what we've been up to.

In April John went to Helsinki, Finland and Berlin Germany as part of his MBA program. *lucky*
He tried to pull the ole' I missed you and it wasn't any fun. Blah Blah Blah. We all know he had a blast.

One Sunday the boys and I messed around on my new sewing machine. Jackson wanted to make a solar system t-shirt. Max opted for a simple M for Max t.

Now that we've been playing outside a lot more, Sadie has been passing out on the couch every now and then. It's the sweetest thing to see her laying there all hot and sweaty!
On our way to drop off John's parents at the airport on Monday, we stopped by Minnihaha Falls. The falls were flowing higher and faster than I've ever seen and the weather was perfect.


Here is Sadie all dolled up for Easter Sunday. Sorry boys, you looked cute but I forgot to snap shots of you. oops.

Easter morning after our annual basement Easter egg hunt. It didn't take Sadie long to figure out what was going on and ended up with almost as much loot as the boys.
I love spring here in Minnesota. The weather is the best, there are garage sales left and right, and I can see an end to my white pasty skin!

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Um, I want my mom to make me a solar system t-shirt!! Seriously awesome!

Papa Parrish said...

What a fun family!