Sunday, August 21, 2011

More fun in Utah

After our fun weekend at Lagoon and Snowbird, John flew home. I spent the rest of the week with the kiddos and my family. It didn't take too long for Sadie to warm up to my Mom.



It did take a few days for my Dad to get in good graces with her. After a few tickling sessions, she decided Grandpa wasn't too bad after all.

I loved spending time with my Nieces Madison and Kenzie.
Sadie loved playing dress up with all of Grandma's old Halloween costumes.
A trip to Utah wouldn't be complete without spending some time at Wheeler Farm and climbing on the crazy tree.
We also went to Thanksgiving Point and spent some time at the Dinosaur Museum. You can tell how excited Max was to be there.
We were so happy to have the opportunity to visit family and friends, but I think next time we'll fly!

2 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Look at all those memories!! So glad we got to hang with you guys during the AZ leg of that mother of all road trips. Love the pics with grandparents, priceless!

Beccarigg said...

Sadie in the kimono = cutest picture ever! You guys are so brave to make the long drive out to Utah but man it looks like it was worth it! Heck, if we could drive to Utah in 2 days I'd probably do it too. looks like you guys had a great time!