Sunday, August 14, 2011

Onto Utah

After a fun filled week in AZ we set out to Utah to see if we could top it.


Our first adventure was to Lagoon. Sadly I only got a few pictures of Sadie. Our group split off for most of the day and I was with her and my Mom. This is probably one of my favorite pics of the trip. The first couple of rides she had this look on her face like she was about to burst into tears, but by the end of each ride she was smiling and laughing.

Me and my Lady waiting in line.

The next day we drove up to Snowbird. The views were so amazing, we were wishing that we would have spent two days there instead of Lagoon. Can you believe there is still snow up there?

I'm not sure I will ever please Max....look at that grouch!

The Vega crew on the Tram.

The kids had a blast with all the activities. They had a mechanical bull, zip line, alpine slide, ropes course, and trampoline. All three kids loved the trampoline. Check out Max doing a back flip.

Jackson catching some air.

Sadie doing what she does best, looking cute.




No comments: