Saturday, August 13, 2011

Part two - The mean streets of Phoenix

To say we had a fun in Phoenix would be the understatement of the year. We had a blast!!
With John's parents now in Prescott, we had no choice but to get a hotel. We jumped online and found a fabulous hotel in Scottsdale that we couldn't pass up. The best part was the amazing pool.

I love this picture. Who captures a picture of all three kids with their eyes closed?

You have to get a picture by a cactus while you're in AZ right?

Fun in the sun with my Lady. Our friends the Daw's hung out by the pool one day, but sadly I didn't get any pics of their growing brood.



You can't go wrong with cones on a hot summer day.

We stopped by the Temple and visitors center and were very tempted to jump in the reflection pool. For reals.


I know your all asking yourself......did they or didn't they? Oh yes we did. We went to Neilsen's Frozen Custard. Mmmm Hmmmm. It was still as good as I remember it. Worth the bazillion miles we drove to eat it.
We had an hour or so to spare before meeting up with the fam so we swung by the Phoenix Science Museum to lay on a bed of nails among other things.



I was sad to leave good ole AZ. I'm not sure if it was because I was dreading the car ride to UT, or if I just love the crap out of it heat and all and don't ever want to leave.
I'll decide later.

1 comment:

emily said...

I am voting to allow me to attend a Parrish vacation.