Thursday, November 3, 2011

This one goes out to all the Grandmas

I thought I'd quickly put up some pics for my Mom so she could see all of the Halloween Party Madness she missed out on.   I added it up, and I went to 5 Halloween parties this year.  I'm a little overloaded on all things that go Boo.  

Here are the boys at the annual General Mills Party.  This room was Mario themed.  I love how the boys came to party, and they just tuned out playing Mario cart for a while.  

After going through the rooms, we swung by John's office.  This is Jackson's impersonation of what John does all day.  

The Lady looking especially happy to be swigging a soda.

Another party Sadie was happy to attend was at preschool.  They got to practice trick or treating to get ready for the real deal.  I love that Sadie has so many sweet little friends to grow up with.
We also went to a Church and friends party, and I helped out at Max's shindig at school.  By the time Halloween rolled around I was ready to pass out the candy and move onto Thanksgiving. 

Not the kids though, they were super excited. 

This is the best pic I got of the kiddos.  Trust me, when I had Max take off his mask he started making this face like he was going to throw up, it was gross.

I think the best part of this whole spooky season was seeing Sadie waiting by the door for trick or treaters.  She would stand by the window by the door saying "come on kids, come to our house."  When they did come, she would hand out the candy and say "here you go kids, Happy Halloween!!" 

I couldn't leave out our awesome pumpkin creations.  Jackson's is bottom, Sadie in the middle, and Max's up top.

Happy Late Halloween Grandma!  
Now I need to figure out how to get rid of all this candy without eating it myself.....

2 comments:

emily said...

Holy freak are they cute!!!!

Papa Parrish said...

Loved the update, and they are mighty darling little halloweeners. Thank you for remembering the nana fan club.