Sunday, November 1, 2009

D&C 60:2


But with some I am not well pleased, for they will not open their mouths, but they hide the talent which I have given unto them, because of the fear of man. Wo unto such, for mine anger is kindled against them.
I will be afraid no more to open my mouth for a pie eating contest! Can I just say that I completely demolished my compitition which happened to be 7 burly men? Today I am not afraid to admit that I rock.....and have gained a couple pounds. It was worth e-v-e-r-y c-a-l-o-r-i-e!


8 comments:

John said...

That was amazing! Way to lay the smack down.

Renae said...

You go J!
It's good to acknowledge your talents.

onecent said...

HAHA! ok, WHY oh WHY am I not a bit surprised by this post? hmmmm? LOVE the pic! :)

The Ferrins said...

I know I already told you this today at church but you quickly became Cameron's favorite person after beating out all those boys in this contest... I personally was not surprised by your victory, that's just how Jamie rolls (I told Cameron)

Beccarigg said...

Heck Yeah!! Calories are temporary, VICTORY IS FOREVER!!! That was seriously legendary, I feel honored to be your friend. ; )

Adrianne said...

I am glad you have finally revealed your talent to all of your new friends. I remember in 9th grade you kicked major butt in the seminary peanut butter sandwich eating competition! I don't know if I have ever had a prouder moment as your BFF!

Douglas Family said...

I am impressed and I love your new family pic on the blog!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I love the picture at the top too!! This post is hilarious, in true Jamie fashion. I had to laugh out loud, then tell Brian what was so funny. So when do we get to see more of those awesome pictures. Now I know what fall looks like, beautiful!