Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The hazards of crawling backwards

I love that almost anytime I leave the room or take my eye off of this sweet little thing, she gets herself into the craziest spots! Today I was putting laundry away and heard a scared whimper from Sadie. I had to search for a minute because she had crawled under the bed and got stuck! (I actually had to lift up the blanket to find her and take the pic!) I have to admit that I ran to get the camera and made her wait there even though she was a little frightened. Bad, bad mommy!

4 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Oh, but she doesn't seem any worse for wear. What a cutie! At least it wasn't a tight spot. I am sure she is a delightful little sparkle to have around!

Beccarigg said...

Haha! I would've grabbed my camera too. Moments like that are too cute to miss!

The Ferrins said...

This is such a fun age, mobility is a wonderful thing!

Adrienne said...

Cute,sweet girlnice post.

-
Savannah