Saturday, February 6, 2010

Broken Promises/First Lolipop


I don't know exactly why, but with my third kid, I've just let all the rules fly right out the window. I remember telling myself that my kids would never be the ones with snotty noses sucking on lolipops in grocery carts. Tell me you've seen it....Mom wants baby quiet, so she hands her baby a sucker and somehow baby's runny nose mixes in with the drool from the lolipop and lands all over their shirt? Gross!! Well.......at least we weren't at the store. Also, Sadie is the cutest runny nosed, lolipop sucking thing I've ever seen!

4 comments:

Douglas Family said...

I bet you are her favorite - not that it was really a contest anyway!

Papa Parrish said...

Agreed. Sadie is the cutest lollipop sucking, nose running thing I have ever seen. Nana

onecent said...

CUTENESS! I must agree! :)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

The picture of the lollipop sucking threesome is awesome, but it is the last one with the sucker stuck side ways hanging out her mouth that got me!!

Every action of others we have judged preposterous has later been performed by ourselves! I love when I turn my head so I can pretend not to notice something one of the kids does that I could never condone. Perhaps no one will notice that I realized my kid was doing something terrible and did nothing??!!