Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jamie's Favorite Things

This is a little like the Oprah's Favorite Things episode, except I'm not giving away anything, sorry. To celebrate heart day I am posting a few of the things I love. I'll try to skip the typical/obvious/gushy ones like: I just love my hubby so much...he completes me blah blah blah,etc. Without further ado, the list:

1. Coke....the real stuff. No diet, no cherry, no caffeine free.

2. Neighbors who snow blow my driveway even when I don't even know their name. (Thanks guy in the army sweatshirt!!)

3. This:
4: But even more so, this:

5. The seat warmer in John's car. Except when it warms up too much and makes you feel like you have wet yourself.

6. Seeing Jackson and Max playing together, as opposed to fighting together.

7. Balsamic Vinegar

8. Sea Salt

9. Vampire Weekend

10. Stealing socks from John's drawer




11. A good book

12. Peanut Buster Parfaits

13. Reality t.v. and US weekly magazine (my guilty pleasures)

14. My valentine gift from John. Woo Hoo! No more Dino computer. I'm usually a big fan of Gala, but today my favorite apple is my MacBook!




6 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

Nice V-day present! And hello, who doesn't love US Weekly?? I am pretty sure everyone is a closet reader if they don't admit it. :)

CHO said...

OMG! Nothing says love like a new MacBook - go John! :) Congrats!

Papa Parrish said...

A Minnesota man created a heart..Valentine gift for his wife with manure, a manure spreaderit wasn't his creation!!!, and tractor. It is a half mile wide!! I was relieved that John got you a computer...I hoped the manure heart wasn't his idea for you!!Nana

Krystine said...

Love the blog! I can relate to #2 I love Minnesota NICE :)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Back in the "Olden Days" I didn't think John used to buy Valentine's Day gifts...

I Loved reading a few of your favorite things.

Beccarigg said...

Mac Book? SCORE!!! I guess it's only fair though. If you have to stay at home while John travels to exotic places and goes to the superbowl well then, you DESERVE a litte spoiling!!

p.s. Love the Sadie pics too, who would've be in love with that face?