Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who Me? Yes you.


To celebrate my 100th post, I'm going to tell a little bit about myself. This comes straight from urbandictionary.com, so it has to be all true, right?

Jamie:
A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy adversary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she kicks someones a** when necessary.


Those with the name Jamie tend to be kind people who enjoy music. They're great with making friends and usually have dark hair. Some are very attractive. They can be quiet at times but, given the chance to party... they will... Some have dry senses of humor and can be confused easily... that's part of the humor. Female Jamies are fun to be around and can be slightly tone-deaf... but all's good because they make up for it in attitude.

This one is for you Cecia:
1. One who Creeps, but yet is not lame.
2. Creeper

post edit: I realized in my afternoon blogging haste, it seemed like I was calling Cecia a creeper, when infact it was still part of the definition for myself. I just thought she might enjoy that one because her hubby referred to me as creepy just a couple of days ago.

7 comments:

Douglas Family said...

Love the new family photo with Sadie pulling Max's hair. Seems like she already knows how to hold her own!

The Osborne Family said...

You sound like an oxymoron. Ha ha!

Cameron and Wendy said...

LOL...love the tribute to Cecia. And love the urban dictionary shout out..I too have been perusing this glorious resource in my free time. :)

emily said...

Copy cat;) j/k. I love yours but mine are bit more racy:) he he. I was expecting a John comment on my blog post...alas I was highly disappointed. Oh, we need to talk about July 4th and the tri.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Gotta love how they cover their bases..Jamie is often very hot, or not...Jamie often has brown hair, or it is yellow, Jamie is super sweet but she also kicks a.. I was almost convinced that the dictionary had you pegged, but then I wasn't.

Cecia said...

Ha! Thanks for the shout out ! And creepiness is a quality I like in people. Maybe that's why we get along?! I have some creepy qualities about myself, I think I had creep post a few months back! Cameron is still laughing about Sunday. I keep telling Cameron, "see this is why I love Jamie, she's hysterical, and she doesn't try to be" I love it! I tried to do the urban dictionary thing and it doesn't work so much with my name...

It's Not Your Fault! said...

100 posts! Housewives and their time. I tell Debra all the time she would love blogging...

We/I like you not because of those things that are amazingly insightful in your post....

It is because no matter if it is 20 mins ago or 20 months ago... when we/I engage with you it is as if the two moments in time above are equal. It is a gift. You both have it. I've lived in seven zip codes in as many years... you learn to cherish special people when you find them. Even though our friendship trumps a decade... few measure up!