Monday, April 26, 2010

Hijacked

Maxers often likes to borrow my camera for a spell and photograph his favorite model. Usually I end up with the most random shots of the back of Sadie crawling away from a crazed photographer and I end up erasing them much to Max's dismay. Today was a little different. I guess I'm not the only one in the family who likes self portraits. I love this picture, it's something about his eyes...


I would say about 95% of the time Max is wearing mismatched socks or ones with holes. I'm glad he picked a good day to capture his feet.
i love u max!

3 comments:

Adrianne said...

Wow, I love those eyes! I can't believe Jackson is 8! It was good to see pics of your parents, it has been too long since I have seen them. I miss your dad, he is an original, and your mama's secret stash of M&M's (along with many other good qualities!) When are you coming to AZ? Next time you have to save some time for your first (and may I add favorite) BFF!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Great pics Max! I always love these kids of pictures, random dinosaur or toe tips. Griff just took one of only his eyes. Max has real talent though because that was a high quality close up! He looks so grown up with that short hair.

Papa Parrish said...

I love you Max!!!Nana