Friday, April 9, 2010

It took her 10 months

I knew this day would come, I just didn't think it would come so fast. I am not ready, but I guess I will just have to deal. Sadie is over us taking pictures of her. She is sick of me following her around with some foreign black rectangle saying her name over and over while lights flash. I guess I can't blame her. Just take a look at these....she is not happy!




I can just imaging what she is thinking right now...
"Mom whatever that look and noise you are making is not funny in the slightest. In fact, you are a big dork and I can smell your morning breath from here."
"Seriously guys, how many grumpy faces do I have to make before you get it. I am so not amused."



3 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Hilarious! Seems early for her to be making that face. I guess she is mature for her age?! Soon she will be borrowing your car. That last face is really funny.

Douglas Family said...

Man I totally thought you were going to tell me she is walking. Kind of like the serious look - she does seem to be thinking hard about something!

onecent said...

I thought you were going to say she is walking too. I guess that will be another day in the near future. I adore her *not amused* faces though! I could eat them up!