Friday, April 23, 2010

Two things:

1. This is a self portrait of me and my current obsession. Dark chocolate and peanut butter anything. I'm sure right now you are thinking that I'm a weirdo for taking pictures of myself and a cake, but I don't care. I had to document it's lovely deliciousness and the fact that I made it! MMMM HMMMMM. I am literally counting down the hours that I can devour this wonderful in oh so many ways cake. (it's actually the only cake I like) 23 hours and counting....

Here is another look at the awesomeness I created with a little help from Bakerella.
2. Look who is starting to stand on her own!! My little Sadie is getting closer and closer to walking freedom. I read somewhere during one of my blog stalking sessions that you spend the first year of your babies life trying to get them up and mobile, and the rest of their life trying to slow them down! I think I'm nearing the rest of her life stage. Tear.

4 comments:

John said...

23 hours! I may need to taste test for quality control within the next 10 hours.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

What is with the time deadline?! That cake looks awesome...I have no Idea what Bakerella is, a spin on Cinderella or or nutella...Looks fab tho, especially if you heart chocolate! By the way, chocolate is good for your heart so...bonus! Just let us know how much of that beauty you ate, and let us calculate how many miles you'll be running this Saturday. :-)

Beccarigg said...

Two words: YUM! and CUTE!! : )

JamieLynn said...

I made it the night before we were having a bbq for John's b-day. Bakerella is a website of fun baking ideas!