Sunday, July 11, 2010

I feel a shrine coming on





How long do you think it will take before the boys notice that the framed picture ratio between Sadie and them is about 10/1? I just can't help it! Seriously, just look at the pictures that my friend Darci took of her. How could you not want to plaster her up everywhere in your house? I think it's her eyes. They draw me in every time. I hope my boys will someday understand and not be offended that she is my favorite



to frame.


You didn't really think I would admit who my favorite is did you?



9 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

She is oh so Sadielicious. You held back Jamie...you really could have posted more! Can I become friends with Darci?

Adrienne said...

I don't blame you one bit and look forward to the unveiling of the shrine.
PS Your blog posts always crack me up.

Doug & Darci said...

Jamie, you've got a serious problem....
luckily I have the solution. Looks like we'll have to have schedule a photoshoot with your boys. PS- you are absolutely right about her eyes- they are gorgeous!

Erin said...

So cute! I love the last picture. It's a "really mom" look.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

You almost got me there.

Seriously...the tutu. the hair bows. Those eyes. the clothing colors we thought we would never use. the expressions.

Sadie you are too adorable.
Stop giving me baby envy!

jewly said...

She is adorable.

liz said...

those are darling.

for sylvia's 1st birthday party I printed a photo of her one from each month of her life using all the frames in the house.

I overheard Zane telling his cousin the following week- there's a picture of me and Evan. That other side is all Sylvia.

needless to say I put many of the photos away until I can print some of the boys and make it even. Who thought they would notice?!

emily said...

helloooooo...she's perfect. They are all wonderful. Can't wait to see you in a week!

Douglas Family said...

Yep it's the eyes. Perfect pictures. Can't blame you for wanting to make a shrine, and it would be way cooler than a Packers shrine. Maybe Darci can take some of my hubby without getting him in a scowl. That would be real magic! :)