Sunday, August 8, 2010

What does this mean?

Double Rainbow. Full Double Rainbow. Ohhhh Double Rainbow. What does this mean? As we were coming home from Costco the other night, we were surprised to find this lighting up the sky. Ok, so the picture isn't the best, so you'll just have to trust me that it was a beautiful sight.


Yep, a it's a double rainbow. If you haven't had a chance, go to you tube and watch double rainbow. If you can't have a little laugh at it, you can no longer be my friend.

During our trip last week, we were traveling back to Lutsen from Grand Marais and came upon this beauty:



We've now seen two full double rainbows in about a week! (double double rainbows if you will) The boys are going to think this is commonplace! I shot a little video while in the car and I think it's classic. Max's comment at the end is the best.....



4 comments:

The Ferrins said...

I need to know the meaning of a a double rainbow so bad it hurts.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Too funny. Great picture at the top too.

emily said...

I'm dying laughing. By the way, I love Sadie's little peek around John in the picture shot:)

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh! So I have to confess, the first time I saw this post I just barely skimmed it and was like, "hmm... interesting." Maybe if I'd read the whole thing I would've caught the instruction to watch the double rainbow video on YouTube!! Taber showed it to me the other day and we were laughing our brains out. Then I remembered this post and I was like, "Oh my gosh! I totally get it now!!" Sorry I'm kind of slow like that ; ) Totally LOVE that you guys saw your own double rainbow! pure awesomeness!