Monday, December 19, 2011

Brace Face Party

My little Jack will be getting braces this coming Wednesday. He is over the moon excited and was looking for a chance to celebrate.  I'm always on the lookout for an excuse to throw a party, so I got right on it.  We decided that we should host a shindig and binge on all the yummy things he'll be missing out on for the next year or so.  Here are a few:

We also put together a few minute to win it games for the boys to get rid of their sugar high.  

I love this one.  Look at Jackson's crossed eyes. :0)

This one was the boys favorite.  The one handed tissue pulling contest got out of hand quick.  It started out like this:

And ended like this:
I'll post pics of brace face on Wednesday....I know y'all can't wait.   

3 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Love it! Looks like so much fun!

emily said...

you lucky kid you! i'm jealous! xoxo

Papa Parrish said...

I love that you celebrate LIFE! NanaP