Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Free ice water

On our trip with my parents to the Black Hills, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to stop by Wall Drug for their world famous ice water.  They had water and it had ice, so it did not disappoint!  

We did the usual thing at tourist traps - ate dinner, walked around the gift shops and found creepy ladies and ginormous bunnies to pose with.  

 This part of the trip wasn't life changing or anything, but we did have fun and it was good to break up the drive a little!
Has anyone ever counted how many Wall Drug signs there are in South Dakota?  I haven't, but my guess is somewhere around 253.  

4 comments:

emily said...

LOL! I love Sadie's face. I'd be scared of that lady too:)
Btw, you're a heathen just like me...you better know what I'm talking about. xo

Camie said...

Did you get a doughnut or ice cream?? those are my favorites at Wall Drug--we always stop there!

LauraJ said...

Hey Jamie -
Love the updates - so fun and so very midwestern! ;) We stopped at Wall Drug on our last trip, a definite treasure!

Douglas Family said...

Too funny! I just read a book that talked about all the signs to Wall drug. Definitely a must see!