Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

When Memorial Day rolled around we realized we didn't have any plans, so we decided to take a quick little trip over to Cascade Falls in Wisconsin.  



Seeing this picture of the fam makes me realize
my kids are growing up too fast!













The hike was easy, and no complaints were made the entire time!  (a serious feat for the boys)  Once we reached the falls, the boys decided to climb behind and take a look while Sadie and I lounged and ate some PB&J's.  


And what is a trip to a waterfall without a little cliff jumping?  

 

This is my favorite pic from the day.  I think it's mostly because in general Max doesn't take big risks and is more of a homebody type, but he really got into this.  It was fun to watch his head emerge from the freezing water with an enormous smile on his face.  Go Max!

1 comment:

It's Not Your Fault! said...

Max's leap was pretty high & very brave...

The family looks so happy and yes... getting bigger.