Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Onto the Badlands

After our fun filled adventures in Wall, we drove over to the Badlands.  I'm going to be honest, my expectations were set at an all time low.  I don't think pictures of the place look too interesting, but was willing to give it a try.  Boy was I wrong!  

As we hiked around, I was amazed at all of the pretty formations and landscape.  It was truly beautiful country.  

We took a hike up a mountain that ended with sweeping views of the land.  When both of my boys are standing next to each other, touching even, AND smiling, you know it was a success!
 Another pic from the top.

Notice anything different about Max?  It looks like he doesn't have hearing aids!  We picked up his new pair just before our trip and they are so tiny you can hardly see them!  More on them in a future post.


I was glad my Mom was able to join us on this little adventure.  She is down 1/2 lung, but didn't let that slow her down!  Look at Big Louie go!

One last picture at the end of the hike.  Lots of smiles for how much fun we had!

No comments: