Sunday, June 17, 2012

Max's Baptism!


Max turned eight in May and in June both sets of Grandparents flew out for his big day.  As you can see from the picture below, Max was thrilled beyond comprehension for his baptism.  Doesn't he look dapper in his new suit and his great grandpa's bow tie?  

One of my friends gave me great advice that I forgot about until after the event.....give someone your camera and leave them in charge of pictures.  I regret not doing this.  I got one shot of my family and zero shots of the guests and grandparents.  Hopefully I'll remember this by the time Sadie's big day rolls around.  

Max finally got excited about things once he hopped into a matching white jumpsuit with his Dad.

Max was baptized with his church class mate Will.  I look at this picture and it cracks me up that they are the same age!  It was nice being able to split the baptism duties with Will's Mom, it was definitely more relaxed than Jackson's.

I'm so proud of Max's decision to get baptized.  About a year ago he was still telling us that he might get baptized, he hadn't made up his mind!  It truly was up to him and he made a great choice.  

No comments: