Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun little boy pics...


Nothing eventful happened this week, so I thought I would throw up a few pics of some fun we had this summer/fall. (Now I feel bad saying nothing eventful happened because John and I celebrated our 9th anniversary. I'm not feeling sappy enough to write a **You are the best and I love you because** post right now. Sorry, John!!)

We took our annual trip to Apple Jacks Orchard last weekend. They have the best apple carmel rolls ever! Isn't Jack looking exceptionally tall?


Hey Mom- remember this trip to the dollar store? Max is browsing the toy section and yells excitedly "I want to be a bad guy in a boat!!" Tee Hee Hee



Playing in the water after a short hike. Max ended up getting his pants soaked before we left. We were all hungry and far from home so we stopped at Fudruckers. This loud lady behind us in line walked in and literally gasped and threw out a OMG and talked about how crappy we were for taking him to a restaurant all wet. John wanted to punch her! (Pardon the brief tangent, but since Max has had his hearing aids, the often nasty looks of disdain out in public have now subsided and looks of sympathy/compassion have taken their place. Hmm, who would have known that would be a nice side effect Max's hearing loss)





Above is Max with a couple different frogs he found in our muddy front yard. We just got sod in a couple of days ago. Max wasn't too happy about it. I'm thrilled, no more muddy, dusty prints to clean off the floor!













8 comments:

onecent said...

awesome pics Jamie! i am SOOO very jealous of your trip to Apple Jacks!

nikki said...

I cannot get over how big your kids are now! Fun, cute pics! And happy anniversary too!

Zoo Keeper said...

Hey guys! I am so glad you are really good at posting pics! Look at those big guys! They are growing up so quick! I love Jackson's hair on the first day of school! What a cutie!

Scott and Melissa said...

Oh my goodness.. look who it is..its been FOREVER! happened to find you from adrianne... looks like you are doing good!! Your boys are adorable! And congrats 9 years!!

Adrianne said...

I loved how you through a tee hee hee in there! You just took me back to the good ole' days.

Erin said...

Hey Jamie, we need to get sometime. Let the kids go crazy for a bit. We'll talk soon.

Natalie said...

I love the pink shirt! Gavin is so into pink right now and has TWO "tough guys wear pink" shirts. Ron is mortified. Great pictures. . . it's fun to see how you guys are doing now that we don't see you every Sunday!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Awesome Frogs! I love Jack in front of a Jack Orchards sign! It is a shame that we live so far away.

I can't believe you didn't post an I am so in love bloggity blog. I would've enjoyed a little shmoopsy, shameless PDA.