Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School!

Jack looking like a rock star with his star wars
gear and mohawk hair. He gave me instructions
that he did not want his hair to be a "dead givaway"
Go watch meet the Robinsons and you will know
what he was talking about!

John went into work late so he could see Jack
off for the first day!









It's official....Jackson now gets to eat lunch at school! According to Jack, that is the biggest change between kindergarten and first grade. Last year when he left I practically told him not to let the door hit him on the way out. This year was slightly different! I was such a mess. It took me by surprise that I was so sad I was actually contemplating getting a dog to make up for his absence. Silly me, I would need at least 10 dogs to make up for all of Jacks energy and mess! I guess I will just have to get used to the fact that he's growing up faster than I would like. May the Force be with you Jack!!













3 comments:

A little thing called life! said...

Oh, that is so cute! I can't believe he is gone all day now. What a big boy he is. How is he liking the new primary class?

onecent said...

awww jeez Jamie!! you trying to make me cry?!?!?! He is just a sweetheart! school lunch is Isaac's favorite part of school now too! HAHAHA
And I used to do Lukes hair that way too, before I let it grow out. I love it!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

So is the school bus pick up in front of your house, because that is a huge street! Max did not look so thrilled for Jack to take off on the bus. We've had those days.