Thursday, September 4, 2008

A LONG TIME AGO........


IN A MUSEUM FAR FAR AWAY...........Let me just take a quick second to explain to anyone that has not been around Jack for more than 1 minute that he loves all things Star Wars. Now look at the pic above....can you believe the look on Jacks face? OK, so he thought the going to a Star Wars exhibit would mean that he got to take a quick ride in the Millennium Falcon or a cruiser at least. When he got there and realized he was sorely mistaken he was a little less than satisfied. I guess that explains the look. Sorry Jack, all you get is costumes and pictures. Everyone else had fun though! (Including Yoda I am)




4 comments:

Adrianne said...

Roscoe (or was it Pecoe?), thanks so much for the call today. So I am breaking my self-imposed rule of only blogging on Sunday nights cause I couldn't wait to see your pics. Although, we haven't spoken in years, I think of you often. Your boys are so big and handsome. I think Jack looks like John and Max like you. Speaking of you, you look FABULOUS. Speaking of fabulous, your new home is amazing!! Keep in touch!

jewly said...

Looks like fun. Saige loves star wars too.

A little thing called life! said...

I love when Max wears the Yoda outfit,poor Jackson you can tell he total thought somthing else was going to happen. Tell the boys we say Hi, and see you on Monday for our party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onecent said...

LOLOL!! poor Jack! hehe He is so cute though!