Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Maxers is off to school!


Well this whole thing was pretty anticlimatic! Max wanted to go to school all last week. (jackson started a week ahead) And by wanted I mean he would try to pack up a lunch, get ready and go outside for a bus that is not coming! So Monday rolls around and it is finally Max's turn for school. Knowing Max I should have already known what would happen, but I am frankly not a wizard. Anyways, Max decides he doesn't want to go to school, that his teacher is dead and his school has been broken. (his words) So I drag him outside telling him he will go and like it so help me.....and the bus never shows. I end up taking him and forgot the camera in the car. So no sweet pics of Max on the bus or by his class or whatever. Here is one that he took of himself while waiting for the bus that never came! Hmmm what a fun start to preschool!

5 comments:

onecent said...

MAX!!! you silly boy!! these are the good years of school for you! LOL!

I love how good he is at taking his own picture! I dont think any of my kids except Ciara even know how to turn mine on! HAHA

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Are you Kidding me? I can't belive the bus didn't come. What a bummer he was all excited, then never mind. His words were hilarious.

nikki said...

So funny! I love his extreme close-up!

Adrianne said...

Oh life, it is never as we plan but somehow it is always more memorablw. Wow, what an imagination that Max has.

Adrianne said...

ok, so I don't know how to type or spell. i will just blame it on the mesa publik schoool system.