Monday, August 10, 2009

Jonesin' for some Sadie?

I know you have all been saying to yourself "Self, I wish I could see more
pictures of the Parrishs' new baby girl. Jamie just doesn't post enough of her
sweet goodness." Well for all of you out there thinking Jamie just read my mind, I say to you: stop talking to yourself, it's a little creepy.


Sadie now prefers the two finger sucking method over a binkie.


Sometimes I litterlly have to fight the urge to eat her cheeks, they look so good.

This was at our 3 1/2 hour trip to Ed Debeviks. If you are ever in Chicago and think hmmmm I don't want to pay $20 for parking to go to a nice restaurant, I'll just go to Ed's cause it's cheaper. Resist the urge, just fork out the extra cash, trust me.


10 comments:

Lindsay & Josh said...

Jamie, it amazes how you can read my mind, time in and time out. Um...and how much does she look like Jackson in that third picture? If she wasn't in pink, I might have been confused. Also, we are going to be in town, in a week, for a little over a week. We'd love to have a Parrish fix. Pencil us in?

Cameron and Wendy said...

She really is adorable. Miley also does the two-finger sucking thing. Pretty darn cute if you ask me. :)

onecent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
onecent said...

HAHA! sweet post! ;)
I was jonesin' for some Sadie by the way!!! thanks for reading my mind!

onecent said...

and by the way, the deleted comment was from me. I had too many spelling errors... just so you don't think it was a nasty stalker! ;)

jewly said...

Sadie is too cute.

Douglas Family said...

I was wanting more photos of Sadie, but for the record I wasn't talking to myself. Thanks for the glimpse!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Oh yes, we all need a Sadie Fix! I've only been to that restaurant once and we had the wierdest waitress. That wait WAS ridiculous!

I'm trying to stop talking to myself, but seriously......

emily said...

She is just way too cute. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks and squish her cheeks!

Papa Parrish said...

More!!!More!!!More!!!Nana