Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just can't get enough

If I had time, I would play dress up with my Sadie girl every day. I would find a cute little outfit with a matching bow and dote over her and tell her what a beautiful princess she is. I would take pictures to my hearts content and blog about it until my fingers were sore and people stopped reading because they would be bored with such nonsense. Luckily for you, I don't have time every day! I did get to indulge on Monday and this is what I got:
Look at those chubby cheeks and double chin!



They all were cute, but this one is my favorite. She's just chillin' with her monkey feet and looks perfectly content. That is how she is most of the time, which in turn makes me feel the same way!




6 comments:

liz said...

she looks like a flapper girl with that little flower. I am all about the flowers, byt trying to figure out the size I like on my daughter's head. I actually just sat down to post about the hugest one I saw at the ribbon store so what a crack up we are both thinking about girl hair flowers today!!!

man it's a lot more work to style a baby when it's a girl! but it's fun. ;-)

The Ferrins said...

Oh man she is too cute. I love that she smiles now, doesn't it just melt your heart! She's looking older and older every day!

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

That is not nonsense! Its the cutest freaking thing I have ever seen! I can't wait to meet her!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Seriously get on a plane already, I can't wait to squish that cutie!

Papa Parrish said...

Can't wait to hold her again!! What beautiful children!! Nana

emily said...

She looks like you!!!! Plus she has cute feet so you can keep her;)