Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another Day at the MOA

For those not living in the same state as I, the MOA is the Mall of America. It's enormous, overwhelming, exhausting, and my kids love it. This place is so big they have many of the same stores on every level. Yep, you can go to Bath and Body Works in three different places! Our little family has gotten into a little routine whenever we go. It starts out with a bribe: if you let mommy go to urban outfitters and you are good, then we will go to the Lego Store. After we have accomplished both, there is another bribe placed before them. If you let mommy go to H&M, and you are good, we will go get crepes. We make bribes like these until they are too grumpy and we need to go home. We usually save trips to the MOA for when family visits, but Max was out of school for a couple of rainy days, so we decided to take Sadie on her first trip to the MOA. Good times were had by all.




Here's Max with my favorite crepe filled with Nutella.


Max cozying up to Jengo Fett.

Sadie with a flying saucer on her head.




3 comments:

onecent said...

ahhh, good old MOA! I miss it! great pics! now you need to show us what you got at Urban! I wanna see! :)

emily said...

clearly, you thought of something more fun than just being outside:)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I haven't LIVED until I go to the MOA. Funny how around here they are throwing away stores if there are 2 in the same zip code, yet at the MOA they can handle 3 in 1 mall! Love the bribes, I have really got to get Griff and Lincoln better controlled with Mall bribes.