Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Osom Jack


Jackson brought home some school work the other day that gave me a few chuckles. I love to see little kids phonetically spell words. For some reason it looks adorable. The assignment had him think of synonyms to overused words. Here are a few of the ones I enjoyed:


nice - spactactler

happy - osom

big - enormuse

sad - dredfel

pretty - glameres (my favorite)

friend - bff



I hope all of my glameres bff's out there have one enormuse, osom, spactactler day!


3 comments:

Camie said...

Osom post Jamie! This is exactly the kind of thing that is fun to document for posterity!

emily said...

Jack is osom! Tell my little bff he needs to get on the email:)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Osom indeed! I always laugh at vocabulary and spelling time. I get after Brian when he makes up a sentence containing the vocabulary word and he has misspelled the most important word in the sentence.

When I told Brian about the great synonyms Jackson has been discovering his response was surprising..."Unbelebable!", he said with a grin.