Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Obligatory Halloween Pics

I feel like since the Grandparents read this blog, I am pretty much required to put up some Halloween pictures. Here is the brood: Jack-ghost, Max-Bakugan, and Sadie-Yoda. Yes, Sadie is wearing Max's costume from two years ago. She will sadly have to go through what is known as "third kid syndrome." It's where the parent is over forking out the dough so their kids look super cute for Halloween so they opt for a hand me down. I think she looks cute anyway.

Max and his pumpkin before the annual sugar binge.

Jack with his impressive spider Jack o Lantern.

Now comes the hard part of Halloween for me....keeping out of my kids candy stash. I usually follow the one for you, one for me method of doling out candy. Wish me luck!



3 comments:

emily said...

1. LOVE the new family picture on the main page!!! WOW:)

2. Jack's costume scares me - tell him if I had him at my door I would have cried;)

3. I love the yoda ears but you are a slacker - give her some green pants or somethings. LOL.

4. Don't you love how I list out my comments!

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

That is one scary ghost costume

Papa Parrish said...

This is the opportunity to teach the next generation about taxes. You are operating on a high tax base on your children's candy, and that will prepare them adequately for the future. Love the picture of all of you!! I'm behind you all the way! Nana