Thursday, January 28, 2010

2836


That is how many days it took our rambunctious, spastic, monkey of a boy to break a bone.


This yet confirms that I should not be a betting woman. I would have lost that bet to anyone. I was certain this would have happened well before he got into the thousands.


So last Friday Jackson was at his friends house and they were running up the stairs. He tripped on the stairs and then fell back down onto some hard wood. He wined a bit, then continued to play some video games with his friend. John picked him up and he was complaining about it after dinner, so I knew something was up. We headed to urgent care to find out he has a break on the 5th metatarsel. He is one tough cookie. A broken bone with no crying involved. This sounds just like his dad. (ask his mom the story if you get a chance)

7 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Glad to see you have topped our 2 rounds of stitches with a broken bone. Not even a broken bone can interfere with video game essentials.

The Osborne Family said...

When I broke my arm in Kindergarten, my mom sent me to school the next day, not realizing something was wrong.
Benjamin was rollerblading in the house the other day with MY rollerblades and wouldn't listen to our repeated requests that he take them off for his own safety. Finally, out of frustration, I said, "Fine. Just hurry up and skate down the stairs so you can break a bone and we'll be able to stop wondering when that'll happen!" He took them off.

The Osborne Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Osborne Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily said...

Too bad you didn't have a nurse around:) Get well soon Jack. xoxox

Douglas Family said...

Hope he heals quickly!

Douglas Family said...

oh I forgot to mention that there might be more than one story to tell about dad!