Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm a loner Dottie, a Rebel

Ten points to anyone who can name that movie line.....So this weekend was awesome!!  Why you ask, well I got a sweet camera.  It's a Canon Rebel T2i baby!  Can I get a woot woot?!!  I convinced John that for our upcoming ULTIMATE vacation, that we needed the ULTIMATE camera.  I've had it for a few days and have been playing around with it a little so I'll kind of know how to use it by the time our trip rolls around.  I've taken a few pictures and could immediately see the drastic improvement from our old point and shoot we had to a DSLR.  


This is Jackson during conference this weekend.  He was playing bingo for cookies and was pretty ticked that it was taking so long for one little cookie.  Can you see it?

Today Sadie, Max and I took a walk down a trail near our house.  I got a few good ones of Sadie, and then immediately messed them up trying to edit them.  She looks a little too white, no?

I thought this one was pretty good of little Maxers and Gator.  Note to self: Max will be happy to pose for you if you let the dog be in the picture.    
I love my Rebel already, it's just a bit overwhelming thinking about how much there is to learn.  Wish me luck....cuz I'm going to need it!     

4 comments:

Doug & Darci said...

How exciting!!! Love the pics. You are going to have such a great trip!

Cecia said...

Awesome! Those fall leaves peaking through in the last picture make me almost miss Minnesota... :)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Oh you Rebel! Have an amazing trip! Yahoo!

John said...

Your Trivia Answer: Pee Wee's Big Adventure! HA, HA!!!