Friday, March 19, 2010

In case they missed you too:


I've been slightly bitter this month because I never got a sweet little knock on my door from a Girl Scout selling heavenly goodness pre-wrapped in a box. This all ended yesterday when I drove down the freeway and saw the most welcomed billboard of all time. Little did I know that there is a Girl Scout Cookie locator for Minnesota and Wisconsin!!! Can I get a woot woot? I nearly dove off the road with excitement!!!!

Anyone that missed their favorite solicitor too can find out where to get their cookie grub on by going here:

www.girlscoutsrv.org and click on cookie locator. I know where I'll be this weekend from 10-6pm. Gander Mountain in Maple Grove, see you there?


6 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I better hide this post from Brian. He is a Girl Scout cookie salesgirl's dream!! Who would've known that you could log on and find out where the most happening cookie sales are going down!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

You are kidding me, there was no cookie locator...

JamieLynn said...

Oops, go to girlscoutsrv.org!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Hilarious, Fry's on Alma School and Main from 4-8pm, priceless!

Renae said...

We bought some, but I think that I'd rather spend my money on double stuff Oreos. More cookies and not so expensive.

Papa Parrish said...

I bought the last two boxes from a teacher desperate to get rid of her daughter's last few. So I brought a box of thin mints home to Papa and a box of tagalongs to B. Papa offered a thin mint to B, and he said "Why would I want toothpaste covered in chocolate??" Is he the only human being who doesn't like thin mints??? Nana