Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pre Church Pics


That's right, PRE as in before as in we were ready with enough time to spare to snap some shots of our cute little thing. She hasn't let me put a bow on her head in I don't know how long, so I had to document it!!

And this my friends, is why trying to get pictures of multiple kids never works.
Back to solo shots of my favorite model.

I'm glad we got these beforehand because by the time we got home, the bow was lost, Sadie had yogurt on her dress, and I had the ever present dried snot shoulder. I hope everyone had a great Sunday!

6 comments:

Beccarigg said...

What a doll! She looks so big standing up in the second to last picture! Holy cow! Love her sweet little face and edible cuteness! That mommy daughter pic is a keeper!

Douglas Family said...

Love the dress...memories!

emily said...

The caption should read: "Hi, I'm Sadie and I'm CUTE. Don't you just want to squeeze me and my adorable brother? Don't forget how pretty my mom is."

The Ferrins said...

Sadie girl is too cute!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Sadie is Delish....oh and her mom is pretty hot! Solo photography is far easier for sure! That dress, tights, and head band rock. Are you sure you only have one daughter?!!!

Note to Jamie: Please stop making it look SO fun to have a girl. Do NOT tempt me!!!!
(Yes that is 4 exclamation points!)

It's Not Your Fault! said...

Sadie is completely cute. P.S. I love your song play list... especially the one from finding forrester.