Friday, March 12, 2010

Practice makes perfect

Last Sunday, Max let me imagine what it will be like once my little lady sprouts a few locks. I realized that if I could practice on him, he was in serious need of a haircut!


We took a trip a few days later to sport clips. Tonight after his bath, he came out requesting I take a picture of him and his hair that he did "all by himself." He plopped himself down on our chair and said "I'll wait right here while you get the camera so everyone can see how handsome I am." How cute is that? (and yes, he likes to rock it without a shirt on whenever he can)

4 comments:

Cameron and Wendy said...

You got a little model on your hands...and the ponytails? Beautiful. Just beautiful. :)

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Maxers is all kinds of handsome!! Those ponies were awesome.

It's Not Your Fault! said...

We loved the dew. Maddie says the look is for her!

Douglas Family said...

He is looking so old - maybe it is those manly muscles!