Thursday, March 4, 2010

S is for Sadie


And that's good enough for me!

Doesn't Sadie look precious in her handmade S onesie? What makes it so precious is that I made it!! For those of you who know me, realize what a feat this is! On any given day, I'm not sure I could round up a needle and thread if my life depended on it.

Anyways, thanks Maile for showing me how easy this really is, and for making me realize that almost having a panic attack at Joanns over the selection of fabric is worth it for the end product!

6 comments:

Beccarigg said...

LOVE IT!! I'm seriously so impressed too! I have major sewing machine phobia. I failed sewing in 7th grade and have been scarred ever since! You did a great job though and Sadie looks fetching in her new shirt!

Darcy & Nathan Parrish said...

LOVE IT.

Maile said...

It looks great! I am jealous of your cute fabric. Superman capes are next!

Papa Parrish said...

Woo Hoo!!! Go team Sadie!! the Nana

Douglas Family said...

Very cute! Nice work!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

I hate when I think I have commented and discover I haven't!! I love this onsie, so cute! Sewing again are we?!