Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Yearly March Tease


I have a love/hate relationship with the month of March. After a long, cold winter March seems to come and save the day with beautiful weather and sunshine. The problem is, you never know when the winter chill will return for a few days to blast you with one or two last winter storms. As I was out on a walk in the beautiful 60 degree weather a neighbor mentioned that it's going to drop again this weekend to the 30's. UGGGGGHH!!

I guess we will have to return to a few of our favorite inside activities like this one:





2 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Didn't your mom ever tell you not to climb the walls? Especially when they are newly painted!

Beccarigg said...

Lol! You're such a cool mom! (and I know what you mean about the March tease, we've been enjoying spring weather too but everyone keeps telling us it could snow any day. If it does I'll cry!)