Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good evening sickos and creeps!

I thought since my husband said I am going to attract all sorts of people like you with my last post, I would formally introduce myself. Hi! My name is Jamie, I'm a stay at home mom to two rambunctious boys and a sweet little baby girl. I've been married for almost 10 years! I enjoy many hobbies. I love to cook, (so I can chow) and decorating, but most recently my favorite thing is to blog....but not just your typical journal entry blog. I like to talk about the good stuff but also the sad but true parts of life and almost always with a hint of sarcasm. This might include me mentioning things like lactation problems, hairy armpits, poo mishaps, husbands who shave their arms, etc. Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever been accused of being classy, but I certainly don't want to be called disgusting and gross like I was tonight. I don't think I stepped over the line, but if I did sorry to gross you out. So if you laughed at what you saw and weren't disgusted or turned on either, feel free to blog stalk me.


I feel like I'm a little like this car, some might find it trashy, some might realize its all in the name of fun and good for a little laugh. At least I know my friend Becky likes the funky toyota previa inside me!

6 comments:

Douglas Family said...

Just for the record I was not offended!

Beccarigg said...

Jamie, your blog is rare treasure in the blogging world : ) I always love your sassy take on everything. Don't change, we have enough perfect minivans, bring on the funky Previa!

Bubba the Hutt said...

I did a google search for sickos and creeps and your blog came up #1.

You may want to change your title...

Bubba the Hutt said...

PS - congrats on being #1.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Seriously, Bubba never ceases to amazes, and neither do you!! You are HILARIOUS!! I just can't wait to see what other sleep deprivation inspired, little delicious post you are going to throw down. I would love to see one with a bus.

For now I will settle for the coolest looking previa I've ever seen. I wish I could've taken a spray paint can to a few of the lovely rides I owned.

One was absolutely painted with a spray can by the previous owner.

More people with black hoods and primer should hop on this bandwagon. Would make for far more interesting traffic stops.

I would like to make a special request for more traffic stopping posts.

Holler Back Jamie! You are our favorite spin doctor.

Baby Oven said...

Totally awesome. We followed the google link and nearly peed our pants. We love your blog, don't change, tell John to deal with it. FYI when Matt read your warning he totally stopped reading but he saw the picture and burst out laughing.